Through a partnership between DBHi and Temple University's Department of Health Informatics Management, the Post-Baccalaureate Health Informatics Certificate, offered exclusively on the campus of The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia provides students with an applied informatics experience and teaches the skills needed to advance into this quickly evolving career path. Students will learn from industry leaders who will use electronic health record systems, database management systems, and other technologies.
- The program will be based on a Post-BS Certificate in Health Informatics
- The program requires a total of 12 graduate level credits equal to four courses
- Students are able to complete the program by attending classes on CHOP’s campus
- The certificate program qualifies for CHOP’s Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Credits earned towards the certificate can be applied directly to Temple University’s Master of Science in Health Informatics Program